Immersive Aerial Experience
- Unparalleled visuals: Get a crystal clear first-person view with DJI Goggles 2 or DJI FPV Goggles V2.
- Intuitive Operation: Experience the rush of acceleration with the DJI Motion Controller.
Built for Flight
- Aerodynamic Design: Palm-sized and weighs only 410g for agile flight in any scenario. 18-minute maximum flight time.
- Master Your Skills: DJI Virtual Flight App; Compatible with DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 and support for Manual mode.
Upgraded Imaging System
- Advanced Camera System: 1/1.7″ CMOS Sensor; 4K/60fps; Super-Wide 155 degrees field of view; f/2.8 Aperture; 48MP photos; C-Cinelike Color Profile.
- Enhanced Stabilization: HorizonSteady and RockSteady for smooth, stable video; Access to gyro information for stabilization post-editing
Safe and Stable
- Flight Safety: Built-in Propeller Guard; Robust and Durable; Downward Sensing and Positioning; Emergency Brake and Hover; Return to Home
- HD Low-Latency Transmission: 10km max range; up to 1080p/100fps Image Transmission; Latency as low as 28ms.
- Immersive Flight Experience
- Intuitive Motion Control
- 4K/60fps 155° Super-Wide FOV Videos
- Powerful Video Stabilization
- Weighs About 410 g, Lightweight and Portable
- Enhanced Safety with Built-in Propeller Guard
- 1080p/100fps video transmission quality: the lowest latency of 30 ms
- Two 1080p Micro-OLED screens
DJI Goggles 2 and DJI Motion Controller provide an immersive sensory experience with intuitive control by hand and head movements.
- Sensor: 1/1.7-inch CMOS, Effective Pixels: 48 MP
- Lens: FOV: 155°, Equivalent Focal Length: 12.7 mm, Focal Length: 2.34 mm, Aperture: f/2.8, Aperture: f/2.8, Focus Range: 0.6 m to ∞
- ISO: 100-6400 (Auto), 100-25600 (Manual)
- Shutter Speed: Video: 1/8000-1/50 s, Photo: 1/8000-1/50 s
- Still Photography Mode: Single Shot
- Max Image Size: 4000 x 3000
- Photo Format: JPEG
- Video Resolution: With DJI Goggles 2, 4K@50/60fps, 2.7K@50/60/100fps, 1080p@50/60/100fps | With DJI FPV Goggles V2: 4K@50/60fps, 2.7K@50/60/100/120fps, 1080p@50/60/100/120fps
- Video Format: MP4
- Max Video Bitrate: 150 Mbps
- Color Mode: Standard, 150 Mbps
- EIS: Supports RockSteady and HorizonSteady, Can be disabled
- Distortion Correction: Supports Normal Mode, Wide Mode, and Ultra Wide Mode
- Supported File System: exFAT (recommended), FAT32
- Mechanical Range: Tilt: -95° to 75°
- Controllable Range: Tilt: -80° to +65°
- Stabilization: Single-Axis (tilt)
- Max Control Speed: 60°/s
- Angular Vibration Range: ±0.01°
- Electronic Roll Axis: Real-time screen correction is unavailable during recording, but can be applied to the footage recorded on the drone.
- Model: QF2W4K
- Takeoff Weight: Approx. 410 g
- Dimensions (L×W×H): 180×180×80 mm
- Diagonal Distance: 120 mm
- Max Ascent Speed: 6 m/s (Normal Mode, Sport Mode)
- Max Descent Speed: 6 m/s (Normal Mode, Sport Mode)
- Max Speed: 8 m/s (Normal Mode), 14 m/s (Sport Mode), 27 m/s (Manual Mode)
- Maximum Takeoff Altitude: 5000
There are no reviews yet.