It’s always important to get the essentials right. That’s why Sennheiser has created the new CX 80S to ensure an enjoyable sound experience, elegant design and durable build quality – brought together with the audio specialist’s signature attention to detail.
Sennheiser’s new wired in-ear headphones take an essential, purist approach: they offer a balanced sound without unwanted extremes in either high or low frequencies – just a refreshingly natural listening experience.
The earphones’ stylish compact design reflects a purity of purpose. They are lightweight for brilliant portability and created to ensure simple everyday ease of use. The inline smart remote makes it easy to manage calls and music playback. Meanwhile, a choice of three sizes of ear tips makes it effortless to achieve an excellent fit to assure comfort and superb isolation from ambient noise, for more enjoyable listening in any environment.
- Uncompressed and balanced Sennheiser sound for a unique listening experience
- Call & music management via smart remote
- 3 ear tip sizes for excellent fit and perfect ambient noise isolation
- Impedance:28 Ω
- Transducer principle: dynamic, closed
- Weight: 10 g
- Frequency response (Microphone): 100 – 10,000 Hz
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 119 dB SPL @ 1 kHz, 1V RMS
- Pick-up pattern: Omni-directional microphone
- Ear coupling: Ear-canal
- Jack plug: 3.5 mm, angled
- Cable length: 1.2 m, symmetric length
- Ear pad material: Silicone
- Frequency response: 17–20,000 Hz (-10 dB)
- Microphone sensitivity: -42 dBv (1 kHz)
- THD, total harmonic distortion: <0,5 % (1 kHz, 100 dB SPL)