New ways to shoot with less gear.
The all-new 3-Way 2.0 is three essential mounts in one. It’s an ergonomic camera grip that transforms into a tripod, plus an extension arm for selfies or follows shots. A built-in ball joint even lets you tilt your camera or swivel 360°.
- Integrated ball joint lets you change your camera angle without having to reposition the mount
- Built-in tripod quickly folds out to provide a stable shooting platform for time lapse shots, group photos and more
- Ergonomic design makes the grip comfortable to use even during all-day adventures
- Folding extension arm acts as a handheld boom for selfies, follow-cam footage and getting closer to the action
- Captive hardware makes it impossible to lose individual pieces
- Standard GoPro mounting base makes it easy to switch your camera between mounts
- Waterproof construction for use in and out of the water
- Measures 19.5in (49.53cm) when fully extended and collapses to 8in (20.32cm)