Easy Operation & Editing
Rugged + Waterproof
Rugged and IPX8 waterproof to 33ft (10m) straight out of the box. Grab the Dive Case for seamless stitching of your underwater 360 footage down to 164ft (50m).
Bigger, Better Battery
Power through the action with the new 1800mAh battery, now with 10% more capacity.
With 4 mics and a fully upgraded audio algorithm, X3’s audio is more natural and balanced.
Pre-recording mode is designed for when you know you want to record something but you’re not sure when it will happen. Pre-recording saves 15/30s of footage before you even press the shutter button to start recording, so that you’ll never miss a key moment. Example use cases may include fishing (to capture the moment you catch a fish) or surfing (to capture the moment a big wave comes).
Loop recording mode enables continuous video recording, overwriting the beginning of your video to allow for new footage to be captured. It saves memory card space and is very useful for using the camera as a dashcam.
2.29″ touchscreen with tempered glass. A clearer and brighter screen gives you a better preview of your photos and videos, with an easier-to-use interface.
Vibration Feedback & Easy Buttons
Quick control. Vibration feedback & more buttons enable you to change settings with ease.
Voice Control 2.0
Call the shots. A new voice control algorithm makes it easier to control X3 when your camera is mounted out of reach.
50% faster Wi-Fi transfers compared to X2. Transfer and edit your files faster in the Insta360 app.
Editing viral clips for social media is easy, fast and fun with the AI-powered Insta360 app. Creators can keep discovering new effects in Shot Lab, which is regularly updated with new AI editing templates.
Turn static 360 photos into animated videos in a tap with the Photo Animator.
With AI facial recognition and preset effects, the app will make animations for you.
Capture photos and videos with more detail thanks to a brand-new 1/2” sensor.
5.7K 360° Capture
Capture everything around you with 5.7K 360-degree capture.
The Magic of Reframing
The magic of 360 capture is the ability to choose the best angle after the fact. Easy AI-powered reframing tools in the Insta360 app make it easy to find the perfect, so you’ll never miss a shot again.
Impossible Third-Person Views
The Invisible Selfie Stick disappears in your edit, enabling you to capture aerial angles and third-person perspectives that are impossible to achieve with other cameras. No drone, no problem!
360° Active HDR
An innovative new HDR video mode for action sports. Active HDR keeps your video stabilized as you move, while keeping details in the highlights and shadows for more vibrant footage
8K 360 Timelapse
Take next-level 360 timelapse videos in stunning 8K quality, thanks to X3’s new sensor.
360 photos just got a huge upgrade. Now capture 72 megapixel stills with more detail than ever before.
Single Lens Mode in Stunning 4K
Just want to shoot first-person videos without reframing? Shoot wide-angle videos in Single Lens Mode and share instantly to social media. Now upgraded to 4K30fps. At 2.7K resolution, you can also shoot an extremely wide 170° video with MaxView.
Potential use case:
- Chest-mounted shots, e.g. mountain biking
Take advantage of the Invisible Selfie Stick effect and shoot wide-angle video without needing to reframe with Me mode.
- Selfie stick will be invisible, unlike in Single Lens Mode
- 1080p30fps and 60fps: high frame rate video suitable for action (the effect is equivalent to 5.7K60fps reframing, supports 16:9 and 9:16)
- Skip the process of reframing 360 footage in post
4K 120fps Bullet Time
Transport yourself to the Matrix with 4K120fps or 3K180fps slow-mo. Bullet Time looks more cinematic than ever with upgraded 4K resolution and higher frame rates.
No matter the action, get smooth video with X3’s best-in-class action cam image stabilization.
360° Horizon Lock
Unlock an entirely new level of action cam image stabilization. Rotate X3 in any direction and watch the horizon stay level.
- Aperture: F1.9
- 35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 6.7mm
- Sensor: 1/2″
- Photo Resolution: 72MP (12000×6000) | 18MP (6000×3000
- Video Resolution:360:5.7K@30/25/24fps4K@60/30fpsSingle Lens Mode:4K@30/25/24fps3.6K@60/50/30/25/242.7K@60/50/30/25/241080P@60/50/30/25/24
- Bullet Time: 4K@120fps & 3K@180fps
- Battery: 1800mAh
- Bluetooth: BLE 5.0
- Screen & Buttons:2.29″ large touchscreen4 operation buttons
- Vibration Feedback: Yes
- Photo Format: insp (can be exported via mobile app or desktoPureShot (DNG Raw, must be edited on desktop)
- Video Format:Single Lens: MP4360: insv
- Photo Modes: Standard, HDR, Burst, Interval, Starlapse
- Video Modes: Standard, Active HDR, Timelapse, TimeShift, Bullet Time, Loop Recording
360 Directional Enhancement
- Color Profiles: Vivid, Standard, LOG
- Live Streaming: 360 Live, Reframe Live (streamer sets a fixed perspective)
- Gyroscope: 6-axis gyroscope
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 114.0×46.0×22.5mm
- Weight: 180g
There are no reviews yet.